2006 Gmc Vortecmax Pickup Fs On Ebay

sercastik

Hey Guys, Unfortunately I need money and have to sell my Vortec Max. It's a 2006. I bought as a theft recovery and put it back together it's way cleaner than most I've seen. Heres my EBAY link with pics:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-Sierra-...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

If you have any questions call me. Thanks, Jeremy 619-820-4737

Edited by SERCASTIK (see edit history)

It scares people number one because there are so many liars out there that sell salvage that was a "theft" only to find out later it was a rollover. I took pictures of it while it was still stripped. The system in CA is screwed up there should be a theft denote on the title instead of just plain *salvage* either that or send EVERY salvage car to a chp inspection and either you get a regular title or NONE.

I know for a fact some states still can take the SALVAGE CERTIFICATE and get inspected and get a regular title, that's one reason I just drove it on my dealer tag.

Anyway the truck is better than it looks in pictures and that truck on a title would be 20 grand basically. If someone wants to make a decent offer I will sell it, if not I guess I won't. Don't get me wrong I will flex but I'm not taking some ludicrous 10,000 offer.

Take it easy,

Jeremy