Sioux Falls, Sd Automania

Not me, working, but Ill be down that way the next week. Have to go to Ellsworth for a week at the end of the month. Not really sure what city its in...

ellsworth is basically box elder, which is like 6 miles east of Rapid City. Get a hold of me when your in town :cheers:

I might be able to make this.. I'll put it on the calender now

Cool. I have no idea how much free time we'll have. We're doing a exercise down there and nobody really knows what to expect. Are you there or do you just live in Rapid City? Then again, I won't have email capability while I'm down there anyway. Not my military anyway.

Cool. I have no idea how much free time we'll have. We're doing a exercise down there and nobody really knows what to expect. Are you there or do you just live in Rapid City? Then again, I won't have email capability while I'm down there anyway. Not my military anyway.

Live in Rapid City 605-484-8380 :cheers:

I've got plenty of toys to mow over lol..

I've got a hell of a route through the black hills.. absolutly a blast to drive with the SS's