Mom Kills Son Twice

Here's how to stop 99% of crime. You listening Mr. Obama!?!?

Bring back capital punishment.

No more 5-10, out in 2 BS! All the while they pump iron and make criminal friends... You do wrong to a serious extend... death! Public stoning, draw and quarter, burned at the stake etc etc!

And none of that death sentence 20 years from now BS either... the executioner is in the parking lot waiting for the verdict! The judge drops the gavel, you get a hood put on, and you're walked to the lot. Goodnight!

We don't need those people on our planet. They only hurt good people.

My .02!

Only problem with killing someone instantly is that sometimes mistakes are made by the courts. Innocent people do go to jail sometimes. But in cases like this I believe she should die instantly. Also, something that I think every judge should have is a side arm of some sort 9mm, 45, 38 whatever. Then when these morons come to court to sue because the cut off their fingers trying to use their lawn mower to cut their hedges and the judge shoots them dead on the spot maybe people will think twice.