5. 8hnpSS - interested

6. doatopgun - interested

7. TXblueSS - interested

8. nickpc82 - interested

9. wild2003ss - interested

10. 03_SS_22 - interested

11. idahoBLKss - maybe interested

Copy and paste with your interest.

i have these fans on my truck and they are great. They have never let me down, they look great, and i have never seen such a well done instruction manual. The install was very easy but just in case you have questions it comes with a "tech line". Bump for a great product!

Brad

Thanks Brad :thumbs: Very happy to hear you are getting a lot of enjoyment from your HPM Efans.

Mr. P do u have any pics

01blkfans.jpg

02blkfans.jpg

Thanks to all for your interest and patience during my job change; and thanks Jimmy for making the list - as of this moment from the posts here as well as the PMs I received there are over 20 people interested in the HPM EFan kit, and another dozen interested in the TCMax mount kits. If the percentages work out similar to last year then that means we should expect 8-10 sales; I will call our suppliers tomorrow and get pricing at those levels.

Related development, we have gone official - HPM is now an official SilveradoSS.com supporting vendor; this efan group purchase will be our promotional event, and we are very excited about this.

Steve :)

im in ^_^ havnt been on 4 a while but i got them fuel injector spacers thnx

Glad to hear it - I'll put you on the contact list. :cheers:

UPDATE - I have the updated/revised CAD plans out for bid, expecting a quote back by tomorrow; sorry to string this along but I need to know from my suppliers what the production date will be... :uhoh:

Mr. P. :)