Daily Driver

sswolfpac

well for the last yr, ive gotten myself or should i say earned a company truck, my ss is my weekend driver and sometimes not even that, in a month or so i will put on my headers and sways and a new tune, my question is from sitting so long and not running that much is it bad for the truck, any thoughts, my miles are just under 59,000 for a 2003, i think that is good, let me know

Im right near you in miles, just 5k more. I havent driven since november, just fire her up and let her idle to keep the juices flowing and battery charged. What header you thinking of going with?

Let the modding begin :chevy:

Im right near you in miles, just 5k more. I havent driven since november, just fire her up and let her idle to keep the juices flowing and battery charged. What header you thinking of going with?

Let the modding begin :chevy:

dynatechs long tubes, and a new wheatly tune, hotchkis sways,,

dynatechs (Ive been interested in those, but didnt know a way you could get around Emissions) :drool::pimp: Im going with a wheatley in July or August months. :chevy:

i got the dynatech supermaxx kit from summit, comes with emissions legal highflow cats, love-em

best recommendation i have gotten from dan aka fireman31

Really? I thought for some reason even with the cats it was not emssion legal here. Now I have my head spinning. Im getting my tune 1st, (then dyna's and corsa). Thank you for clearing that up kcsilveradoss, I am not mechanically smart as you can tell. :cheers: