Proving A Point Here

sprayed99

How many of you guys here think I don't help people out...or better yet how many of you believe I try and help folks here? just a simple reply would be nice. Also how many guys here have I invited into my home to help them work on their projects and gave them a room to stay in. Just trying to get a gauge of how I'm perceived on this forum.

Thanks

:cheers:

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets see except for the short period where i couldn't get a hold of you, you have helped me a lot and i have learned a lot about these trucks from you. so you're one of the few i consider a brother in this world, so like i have stated you ever need anything i can help with just call

How many of you guys here think I don't help people out...or better yet how many of you believe I try and help folks here? just a simple reply would be nice. Also how many guys here have I invited into my home to help them work on their projects and gave them a room to stay in. Just trying to get a gauge of how I'm perceived on this forum.

Thanks

:cheers:

don't know you much,but you have helped me out with some of my previous posts......thx :chevy:

Wow high school drama much?

do you always start shit on here mel wtf.. IF it were not for you i would not have what i got now you have been more than a friend to me and a great help to my projects thanks dan. Mel if you dont like something then just leave it be . dont be the drama queen.

do you always start shit on here mel wtf.. IF it were not for you i would not have what i got now you have been more than a friend to me and a great help to my projects thanks dan. Mel if you dont like something then just leave it be . dont be the drama queen.

Thanks Jason it means a lot...I have met some of my best friends from this site and have forged relationships here that will last a lifetime.

Thanks Jason it means a lot...I have met some of my best friends from this site and have forged relationships here that will last a lifetime.

forged like that 408 me and you are gonna build