Proving A Point Here

sprayed99

Danny has always treated me great and extended his home to me anytime i have been down in his direction, whether it was to help with a build or just hang out danny and all his friends have been very cool. Thanks for everything

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard nothing but good things about you. every time i see you on the shout box you are helping some one out. i think you are one hell of a nice guy and go out your way to help. Keep it up Danny!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

:withstupid: You and Mr. P have a lot of knowledge. And, to me, it seems like you're always ready to help someone out with what you know.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! The story behind this.... A handful of people have said things about me either to others here or to me personally. Kinda got me thinking. I wonder what the communties outlook on me is? I was kinda kicking around the idea of leaving the site, I made this thread to prove a point to myself and the folks out there that try to put me down. I try to help people out here. I'm kinda hard to get along with, but only with people that our personalities clash. To those that have stood beside me here I thank you and I think I will stick around.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

for those who are confused as to where this came from, its my fault. please refer to this thread for clarification.....

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ome+depot'd

if you read the thread you will find some comments that were made that were not "helpful" to a newer member of the site. i brought it upon myself, with much criticism, to bring it to the attention of the person who made such unhelpful comments. as you will read, i tried to remain professional about it, and it fell upon deaf ears. i said my peace about it, and considered the situation resolved, as you will also see. apparently it did get under danny's skin, which i guess was partially my motive. it was not however intended to piss him off, but to have him recognize that comments like that hurt peoples feelings and are uncalled for. apparently it worked because it stirred him up enough to create this post.i felt bad for the kid, and as a more seasoned/supporting member i felt like i should represent the site in a positive way. these people pay fees to gain knowledge/friends/share or whatever, not be made to feel like they should not contribute for fear of being ridiculed for their "short-comings".

i feel like since most of this will be taken as negatively again, i must mention that i think danny CAN BE AND USUALLY IS VERY HELPFUL, there are times when words should be measured carefully before spoken. hell i even like danny as a person and respect him, which is why i tried to bring this to his attention in the first place.

anyone who has taken issue with this post or wants to comment, please feel free to send me a pm.

thanks for listening,

shaun

danny.. if some one where to ask me what i though of you.. theres only a few things that come to mind

062208_22181.jpg

and

062208_22191.jpg

haha

i think some people might not get along with you because you just say it how it is.. and dont sugar coat it at all.

when i first joined i didnt know anyone and no one knew me.. but you steped up from the other SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!! and gave me your # and call me or i called you at all hours of the nite to walk me threw things and help me learn these trucks.. youve been in the top 3 most helpful guys on this forum

so whatever this is all about is retarted

lol at nate Ok as far as getting along with people This site is nation wide. It has many different walks of life. Southern people like danny and myself tend to be more laid back. We also take alot of pride in what we have and what we do. WE are extremely blunt and dont have time for the bs in life. We dont usually see eye to eye with people that are from the newyork area or california area. Mainly because they are more liberal in their way of life and in there thinking. They dont like us because they consider us rednecks or cowboys. Dave is actually one of the only cali people that i know that should have been born in texas lol. So really you got to find a happy medium to get along. We should just all remember it is the Bowtie that binds us. Also we dont take kindly to thin skin around here :lol:

for those who are confused as to where this came from, its my fault. please refer to this thread for clarification.....

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ome+depot'd

if you read the thread you will find some comments that were made that were not "helpful" to a newer member of the site. i brought it upon myself, with much criticism, to bring it to the attention of the person who made such unhelpful comments. as you will read, i tried to remain professional about it, and it fell upon deaf ears. i said my peace about it, and considered the situation resolved, as you will also see. apparently it did get under danny's skin, which i guess was partially my motive. it was not however intended to piss him off, but to have him recognize that comments like that hurt peoples feelings and are uncalled for. apparently it worked because it stirred him up enough to create this post.i felt bad for the kid, and as a more seasoned/supporting member i felt like i should represent the site in a positive way. these people pay fees to gain knowledge/friends/share or whatever, not be made to feel like they should not contribute for fear of being ridiculed for their "short-comings".

i feel like since most of this will be taken as negatively again, i must mention that i think danny CAN BE AND USUALLY IS VERY HELPFUL, there are times when words should be measured carefully before spoken. hell i even like danny as a person and respect him, which is why i tried to bring this to his attention in the first place.

anyone who has taken issue with this post or wants to comment, please feel free to send me a pm.

thanks for listening,

shaun

Shaun I dont have an issue. What was said was a bit out of line, what you posted was the last straw that pushed me over the edge. You are not the only one this post is about. Again I like you, think are you a good guy. I just told you how it is and didnt take it any further...thanks for replying :thumbs:

You have always seemed to be full of help and ideas for any and everyone willing to listen. I have never met you or talked to you in person before, but just from chatting with you on here I can tell you are a very knowledgable guy and are always willing to help people out. Whatever you do DON'T leave this site. You are a huge assest.

Thanks for your past (and I am sure future) help!! :cheers:

Rob

You're all a bunch of freakin' newbs on this site. :jester:

I really have yet to need Danny's help, but have talked to him a few times. I met him through Steve, and he seems to know his stuff. He's ok with me. Sometimes it's hard to tell someone's tone in a post. Sounds like a misunderstanding that went too far.

don't even know why you would have to ask this question, i see you giving advice freely to people all the time. You helped me out once i got my engine accessory bracket coated and letting me know i need to make sure it would have bare metal for the alt ground.

Other than the fact Danny is a Tranny there isnt anything wrong with the guy :thumbs::jester:

....We dont usually see eye to eye with people that are from the newyork area or california area.........They dont like us because they consider us rednecks or cowboys.......

You may want to re-think that statement Jason, it saddens me to think that you feel nobody here in the Northeast or on the West Coast likes you guys because of where you are from and what you believe in. I guess that means you do not like us either. :wtf::nono::sigh:

You may want to re-think that statement Jason, it saddens me to think that you feel nobody here in the Northeast or on the West Coast likes you guys because of where you are from and what you believe in. I guess that means you do not like us either. :wtf::nono::sigh:
Y'all are alright.

For yankees. :jester: J/k.

i did put thought in that statement. I didnt say i didnt like you i said we dont always see eye to eye.