Proving A Point Here

sprayed99

Just because you say that you have been taught by who you think are the best mechanics doesnt mean others have not either. No one should have to prove anything to anyone for any reason. There is no one way to do things. What makes the way you do things correct....? Because you were taught by good mechanics...?... No .... No one tells you to prove your methods of working or doing things....

to be honest a lot of folks have asked why about certain things...I give them the reason... I;m not saying to prove it to me.. I'm saying to explain it in detail because I'm opened minded to learn another method to save time, money, or to do a better job. We all can learn from each other...No one likes to try something different without understanding why it is different and why it will benefit them.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny you are useless to me.................

Until you keep my dime in your garage and it comes out with a 5.3, then ill consider you ok,lol.

Danny you are useless to me.................

until you keep my dime in your garage and it comes out with a 5.3, then ill consider you ok,lol.

wow,,Pedro is still around..lol since the TX-SS site went down I dont see any of you TBSS guys any more

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

danny although i have not delt with you yet I have heard nothing but great things about your tranny's and all the other things you do. I hope you stick around on the site cause you have a vast knowledge of these trucks and motors and also i plan on sending you my tails when i get off of deployment in december :fingersx: .

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

and you are who again? ....... doesn't ring a bell ..........

Nothing but good things as far as I am concerned. I've spent some time on the phone with the guy and had some good discussions. If things were closer I would imagine we would have a pretty good friendship, we seem to think along the same lines. I'm glad I have him in my contact list for shizzle.

Quality workmanship, quality dude, quality family. Nuff said.

• 3 weeks later...

:uhoh: Wow. How did I miss THIS thread...

My grandfather said this to me once <meow> - At the end of the day, after all is said and done, you just can't care what other people think of you; on the other hand, you have to live with people too. ;) <meow>

Most persons on public forums never get the chance to know Dan personally; what they encounter of Dan is the obvious - a genuine love, enthusiasm, and mastery of the automotive craft and the huge body of knowledge which accompanies that. But Dan is far more than a guru or resource, he is passionate about the automotive lifestyle and truly loves giving back to that source which has provided him so much enjoyment and fulfillment in his life; it is what motivates him to help others on the forums, on the phone, and under his carport. Dan is unafraid to speak his mind, and he walks-the-walk too; you will look a long ways to find another person with as much personal integrity.

I see two areas of miscommunication - first, the banter is foreign to some people but I can assure everyone it really is all meant in fun and jest, second Dan is unafraid to speak his mind and some more insecure people take that approach to be a delivery of criticism when it's rarely meant to be.

Mr. P. :)