Proving A Point Here

sprayed99

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please re-send it I have saved all pms from this year and there is not one from you.....I have had a full inbox many many times....that might be the problem. If need be call me 214-853-1022

thanks Danny

OK great, thanks man, was looking for a price on your tranny. When I'm ready I will give you a call. -Aaron

Danny,

While I don't know you personally or have talked to you on the phone, you hav ehelped me out greatly. Although it may be little things (well nuts) just that tidbit of information was really helpful and I really appreciate it. Sure it would have been just as easy for you to not say anything, but from what I've seen, That aint you. you are always willing to help out or just lend a bit of insight and advise. Like your recommendations for the stall on the converter, which Im still planning on getting (its just not a priority right now) Hope you understand. I also hope that I can contact you when I'm ready for that TCS.

I think you are one of the most helpful people here on the site and a real asset to it.

Thanks

Gerald

:flag:

Danny,

While I don't know you personally or have talked to you on the phone, you hav ehelped me out greatly. Although it may be little things (well nuts) just that tidbit of information was really helpful and I really appreciate it. Sure it would have been just as easy for you to not say anything, but from what I've seen, That aint you. you are always willing to help out or just lend a bit of insight and advise. Like your recommendations for the stall on the converter, which Im still planning on getting (its just not a priority right now) Hope you understand. I also hope that I can contact you when I'm ready for that TCS.

I think you are one of the most helpful people here on the site and a real asset to it.

Thanks

Gerald

:flag:

Thanks Gerald and of course you can contact me....save the phone number listed above

:cheers:

:withstupid: A big :thumbs: in my book! Danny, don't let the opinon of a few people get you fired up, pissed off, or what ever they do, this life is to short for that BS. There isn't to many people out there that would say "Here's my number.............call me anytime" IMO......you go above and beyond with shareing your builds, ideas, painting abilities, hospitallity, ect, ect, ect...........Sharing the pics of the S-10 build showed me what goes into such a project..........Thanks! For all that you've done, and will continue to do.......

How many of you guys here think I don't help people out...or better yet how many of you believe I try and help folks here? just a simple reply would be nice. Also how many guys here have I invited into my home to help them work on their projects and gave them a room to stay in. Just trying to get a gauge of how I'm perceived on this forum.

Thanks

:cheers:

Well I haven't been on this site very long. BUT I can say that there are a few that everyone has turned to for problems and help, including myself and you have done nothing but help me. Including talk to me on your phone long distance for pretty much hours on end.

Thanks for all the help Danny.

-Justin in AK

Danny,

Although I have never bought anything from you or used your services (YET :cool: ), it seems pretty clear to me that you are always willing to help anyone out...whether they bought it from you or not. Whether it be transmissions or tail-lights, you are always willing to help the guys of SSS.com out and save us a few buck$ along the way. That is a first class act in my book! :cheers:

Teddy :chevy:

i have heard nothing but good things about you. every time i see you on the shout box you are helping some one out. i think you are one hell of a nice guy and go out your way to help. Keep it up Danny!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

is there a story behind this thread?

I def. have nothing negative to say about you, and I agree, it sounds like you would be a great person to turn to for tech advice. "Knock on wood", I haven't had any tranny problems yet, but I now know it sounds like your the man I'll turn to in the future.

I guess I just didn't understand this thread....

-Jon in TX.