Big Thanks To Several Members... From Ashley And I

I want to make a list of members here that contributed parts, labor, advice, or help on any kind. There are a few members not from here but I will post them anyways.

First off a HUGE thanks to one of my best friends Mr.P...Steve stayed up late through all the B.S. of the s-10 and has always been here or on the phone when I needed a hand. :thumbs:

Tyler a.k.a TXARKITEKT another very good friend helped us rip out the 4.3l and the install the 5.3l. Thanks man for all the help and ashley is very very thankful.

Jason a.k.a. Midnightrider and Jordin a.k.a. GoFastgirl ....also one of my best friends. We missed you on this project, but there will be more. Thank you for the throttle body to help get this thing on the road

Mike a.k.a Bonj87 no longer apart of this forum and I miss him around here. Thank you for the intake set up and the bracket. I enjoyed you and your wife choosing texas for a vacation and I'm glad I could give you a place to stay and a place to mod the SSS.

Mike a.k.a. 616of933 thanks for doing some parts swapping to get me that cowl hood....see you this thrusday man!!!!

Will a.k.a silverado ss 04 sent me a new hughes 2200 stall and this guy is awesome..... ever need anything he is ready to help ya out....thanks again buddy

Chris a.k.a Fast4popper thank you for the pcm pins they got used, and have a few to spare....thanks again buddy!

Jerry Hereid (my father) a.k.a. JHP trans. thank you for putting up with my BS all these years and giving me the knowledge to do things like this....thank you for allowing me to use your space to build my transmission and thank you for your help on the s-10...Love ya dad!

Jerry Kirkland (ashley father) a.k.a. J-rods thank you for your time...teaching me everything I know about auto body. And allowing me to keep some of your tools here for the s-10 swap. Love ya Jerry you are a good man!

Ashley Kirkland (The wifey) thank you for putting up with my addiction and trusting me to tear up your perfectly good truck to make it faster!!! Love you Hunny.

Jesse my neighbor thanks for getting me the great deals from the dealership on my parts :thumbs:

Dale a.k.a. Cowl327 thanks for the misc. small parts I needed to get this thing together.....hopefully I wont be upside down under the hood of your truck again LMAO :crackup:

and finally Charlie Wheatley I dont care what anyone says you are awesome. stayed up with my tuning BS and getting me a base tune....I really appreciate man. I hope to meet you in person someday. Thank you!!

All of the members here that supported the build and followed it in my thread. We are getting close to going to the track....Vids to come soon!!!!!

for any of you I may have forgottem im sorry its late and I need to get some sleep....

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

i cant to get a sbc chevy in the x i just got. i hope i can call on you if i have any questions. congrats on the finished project. i know you put alot of time into this to make it perfect. good luck cant wait to see vids.....Justin

• 2 weeks later...