Small Handguns

ShortBus

I have some experience with your typical 4-5 inch barreled handguns but am now in the market for a concealed carry weapon. There has been a rash of buisnesses within 2 miles of mine robbed and now I don't feel that the weapon I keep under the counter will do. I'm looking at the Glock 26. Does anyone have any experience with this weapon? Comfort of carry?

Edited by ShortBus (see edit history)

Sure do, have some experience. I purchased a Glock 21, but my buddy got the 26. We purchased at the same time,so we go to the range with both and swap em. Tried it plenty of times at the range and felt comfortable with it, great gun.

I have a Glock 19 and its nice but a little large for hiding. Im getting a Ruger LCP one of these days, my dad has one and loves it. I can put it in my front pocket and you would have no clue it was there. The only problem with the gun is it hard to find, there are lots of people on waiting lists to get one

RUGER%20LCP.jpg

ruger_lcp_380.jpg

I might get the Ruger LCR instead though, here is a picture of it compared to the LCP

DSC06148.JPG

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I keep a springfield armory xd-40 5inch at the store, but I'm gonna take that for home defense and want to buy something for carry now that I have my permit. I'd like the glock 27, but worried that 40 cal in that small of a gun would be a pain to shoot accurately.