Z06 Brakes Rotors?

Crazy03

I bought the C6 Z06 brakes calipers/front and rotors for the Z06. I know the Calipers will work with a bracket but will the rotors work with the truck, its a 2003 ss. Thanks

Rotors off a Zo6? If so, they will not work.

Ok thanks, I bought them for my Transam they are for a Z06, but bought different brakes for the Transam and was curious if they would fit on the truck. I know the caliper will but thanks for letting me know the rotors wont, I apprecite it.

Rotors off a Zo6? If so, they will not work.

Ok thanks, I bought them for my Transam they are for a Z06, but bought different brakes for the Transam and was curious if they would fit on the truck. I know the caliper will but thanks for letting me know the rotors wont, I apprecite it.

No problem :cheers:

I finally just installed mine and WHAT a different. I also have 15" rotors up front and 14" in the rear. A special shout out to Ray Supersub for all your help. I will post a seperate thread with pics shortly. One piece of advise if you are doing this upgrade, if you install stainless lines and new brake fluid as I did, You will need to get your truck bled by using the TECH-2 bleeder from the dealer. This removes the air out of your ABS system which is HUGE. Let your face planting begin!!!!! :eek::cheers:

I finally just installed mine and WHAT a different. I also have 15" rotors up front and 14" in the rear. A special shout out to Ray Supersub for all your help. I will post a seperate thread with pics shortly. One piece of advise if you are doing this upgrade, if you install stainless lines and new brake fluid as I did, You will need to get your truck bled by using the TECH-2 bleeder from the dealer. This removes the air out of your ABS system which is HUGE. Let your face planting begin!!!!! :eek::cheers:

Nice! X2 on the bleeding, had mine done that way too.

Nice! X2 on the bleeding, had mine done that way too.

hey guys where did yal get ur 15" rotors for the front and ur 14"s in the back? im not even sure what or where to order.... and what what calibers are yal using? sorry if this classifies as stealing the thread

hey guys where did yal get ur 15" rotors for the front and ur 14"s in the back? im not even sure what or where to order.... and what what calibers are yal using? sorry if this classifies as stealing the thread

Send supersub (Ray) a PM about the rotors (that is where I got mine from) and the calipers are '06-'08 Corvette Zo6 calipers. The mounting brackets are the hardest thing to get.

Jeffs_SSS_001.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)