Chicago Land Meet

ok, we are doing this!!!

June 27th, 1pm ish. i am doing a pretty in depth install in a former members SS and he wants to invite you guys go come and chill, BBQ, was wax, detail, etc. nothing major going on, just something to do on a Saturday afternoon.

I will get you the adress once i get it.

so

SS MUSCLE TRUCK

PDB

Allballz

and anyone else?? who is coming!!!??? lets show the BLUE BUBBLE boy some lovin and get together!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't suppose you want to wait til July 18th? I was tryin to work something out, but haven't heard back from the guy that started that thread. I might be able to set something up for June 27th instead. I've got a local shop that does spray in bed liners that was going to let us use his place and offer deals on bed liners and a friend of mine is a pro window tinter.

This is northern IL near the Chain o'Lakes. I don't know where your install is, but we can do it here.

woohooo! we got some guys in! my install is in Joliet Ill. the guy that started that tread is in on this one too. the july date doesnt work for me. i have a wedding to do that weekend here in Des Moines.

Joe, i got your voice mail the other day and totally forgot to call you. it will be nice to see you again! we had a great time here in Des Moines!! I am plannin on a fall Des Moines meet, you should bring the wife! I promise not to work on the truck all night this time :)

so just so im clear this get together is in Joliet? on the 27th right? this has nothing to do with the other G2G thread right? so there could potentially be 2 meets? im just tryin to get it all straight, if one got nix'd or if they are both goin or what and what are the FOR SURE dates and locations

Edited by gbspigskin (see edit history)

so just so im clear this get together is in Joliet? on the 27th right? this has nothing to do with the other G2G thread right? so there could potentially be 2 meets? im just tryin to get it all straight, if one got nix'd or if they are both goin or what and what are the FOR SURE dates and locations

I need to talk to Chris a little more. 616 of 933 was tryin to plan July 18th which is what I was tryin to plan. I might be able to switch it to the June meet, but only if Chris and his sound install guy want to do it up in Lake Villa. Then we could do bedliners and tints as well. We are also about 20 mins. from Wilmot Raceway which is a cool little dirt track to go to Sat. night for a little fun.(watching, not racing)

Joe, i got your voice mail the other day and totally forgot to call you. it will be nice to see you again! we had a great time here in Des Moines!! I am plannin on a fall Des Moines meet, you should bring the wife! I promise not to work on the truck all night this time :)

Hey Chris....looking forward to seeing you again too. I'll ask the wife if she wants to come along for the meet in the fall...it's hard to get her to go to dinner and a movie...we have a 1 year old and a 2 year old and she is all about the girls...she feels guilty going to work ....lol. I don't know maybe she will ease up once they are a little older.......I hope

wow, guess iam the last to know and the step brother no one talks to.. should be a go for me..

hey you know my number, and i thought you wiped your own ass? its not my fault you cant read the forums!

just a few things to state.

I have a HUGE undertaking in front of me with Bonji's truck. I prolly wont be too talkative on this weekend. PLEASE do not take offence if i hide my phat ass in his truck for hours and not talk. I work best alone, and just let me do my thing. I will try not to be an ass, but as i said, i have a TON of work to do in a short time. IF i have time when i get his truck done and tweeked i will take on other small projects. I plan on being there dinner time on Friday and working till i fall asleep in the bed of his truck. then up and at em the next day early. I also hope to have his sub box built before i arrive and go from there.

deadening his whole cabin, 3 amps, all new speakers and speaker leads, back wall amp rack, cap install, under hood upgrade for his power wires, sub box, amongst other things are all things i would like to hav done by Saturday night so i can assemble him Sunday morning and be home at a decent hour, 5 hours away.

Yes WhiSSle will be there, you can check her out, but she will be dirty and full of tools for this job. (yes i still occasionally use it as a truck) and YES RICH i do drive it :)

hope to see some of you guys there!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

OH and BONJI is paying for boobs inthe face that night!! :)

woohooo! we got some guys in! my install is in Joliet Ill. the guy that started that tread is in on this one too. the july date doesnt work for me. i have a wedding to do that weekend here in Des Moines.

WEDDING? You seen one guy lose his life you've seen em all. :D Where are your priorities? Oh well, we'll have a moment of silence for the groom and drink for you :cheers:

...I am plannin on a fall Des Moines meet...

As soon as you figure out a date for a fall meet let me know so I can try and make sure the wife has no pictures so that we can make it. It was great seein' you and Rich out this way last month. Can't wait for another meet. Hopefully next time it won't be so busy or rainy that we can get a quality shoot.

Edited by Bacontk (see edit history)