Chicago Land Meet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and yes! and just so you know, Packer fans are NOT allowed :jester::cheers:

Hey everyone makes misteaks! you cant blame the packer fans! its just how they were raised! hahahaha. Bears and Hawkeyes fans are good though right? lol

Edited by gbspigskin (see edit history)

Hey everyone makes misteaks! you cant blame the packer fans! its just how they were raised! hahahaha. Bears and Hawkeyes fans are good though right? lol

i guess its time for me to admit... i am a LIONS fan... yes i said it...

Oh......I'm gonna be there.......probably wearing something with the old Packer logo on it

joe its ok, we cant fault you for your preferences, first a packer fan, then a black SS... not everyone can own a red one :) cant wait to see you again man! a lil closer to your house this time too!

chris, how far is the gtg from route 66 raceway. That just happens to be the day they are open for test and tune and i was thinking of hitting that up before the gtg, but if they are too far apart then its one or the other. That track is heaven...

not a clue. i am not too firmiliar with that area. have to ask Bonji on his site

joe its ok, we cant fault you for your preferences, first a packer fan, then a black SS... not everyone can own a red one :) cant wait to see you again man! a lil closer to your house this time too!

....can't wait either.....alot closer to the house. I have to work sunday (sucks) but at least I'll have one day to kick it, and have some fun. Maybe we can meet up for some breakfast on sat. I plan on leaving pretty early that morning. Have to come back sat night so I can get up at 4:30 and go to work. Can you get a hid kit for fog lights??? if you can bring them along, just ordered a fog light kit from gm...should be here next week....it will look awesome with hid lights

....can't wait either.....alot closer to the house. I have to work sunday (sucks) but at least I'll have one day to kick it, and have some fun. Maybe we can meet up for some breakfast on sat. I plan on leaving pretty early that morning. Have to come back sat night so I can get up at 4:30 and go to work. Can you get a hid kit for fog lights??? if you can bring them along, just ordered a fog light kit from gm...should be here next week....it will look awesome with hid lights

let me know which HID kit you need for fogs. meaning what bulb number? I can get just bout anything

I should be able to make this fellers! Sounds like a good time. This will be my first chance to see the truck Chris and I'm pretty stoked about it. From the pics I've seen and the buzz I've heard she's a monster!

I should be able to make this fellers! Sounds like a good time. This will be my first chance to see the truck Chris and I'm pretty stoked about it. From the pics I've seen and the buzz I've heard she's a monster!

its nothing special, just a red SS is all. :dupe:

can you match fog lights with what you put in for my low beams??

yes i can totally match the color. but usually the bulbs on a fog kit come out. they will have a number on them, something like H4 or H3 or H1. let me know what they are. could also be like 9003, 9004, etc... when you have this number i will get them ordered.

also anyone else coming to this meet, if you are interested in HIDs i can get them cheep, just let me know if you want some and i will bring em

its nothing special, just a red SS is all. :dupe:

Yeah mine is just a red SS too! LOL. i really wanna see the stance on your truck. Im thinking about lowering but i dont know how low i wanna go in the rear. I hope to figure it out when i see some lowered SS's is person.