Chicago Land Meet

Yeah mine is just a red SS too! LOL. i really wanna see the stance on your truck. Im thinking about lowering but i dont know how low i wanna go in the rear. I hope to figure it out when i see some lowered SS's is person.

Hey, I have a drop kit that I'll prolly never get put on my truck :) All new shocks too! Let me know. I'll be there for sure.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I have a drop kit that I'll prolly never get put on my truck :) All new shocks too! Let me know. I'll be there for sure.

holy crap. the PDB LIVES!!

I will call Brent and see if he wants to come up too...

holy crap. the PDB LIVES!!

I will call Brent and see if he wants to come up too...

I know, it's been a while. I haven't been on the computer much lately. All this damn rain makes the grass grow fast! I guess I shouldn't be complaining though!!!

what kind of drop is it? what brand? how much is the drop? how much would you like for the set up shocks and all? what kind of shocks are they? how used are they? and why you take it off?

LIONS FAN?!?!?!?! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT FOR LESS!!!!! i really have no words right now lol

see i have you speechless! LOVE it, i can trully say that i was a lions fan thru the good and bad... wait, is there any good in them?

Barry Sanders.....one of the best of all time.......imho

i agree, i am still waiting for him to come back from retirement... yeah right, his name aint brett favre! :jester:

in any respect. PM me if anyone needs the address to this gathering. the host doesnt want it posted on here for the world to see, and i personally cant blame him.

well thats kinda what i'm planning. That track is to awesome to pass up, they only have like 6 or 8 test and tune days and this is one of them. I'll tell ya, when you come out from under the luxury box building and go up the hill to the starting line......it's like you can see heaven it's self at the end of the track. And to be on the same track that John Force runs on......pure honor.

starts about 1 pm that saturday. goes till whenever. i know i would like to go see some guys run the track... HINT HINT

I thought you were going to be soooooo wrapped up in the job. How are you gonna make it to the track? :D

I thought you were going to be soooooo wrapped up in the job. How are you gonna make it to the track? :D

i can dream cant i? I am ripping rich's truck apart this weekend to build bonjis system, then i will put rich back together to have it ready for Bonjis install. well thats the plan anyway. should be interesting thats for sure! if it goes as planned and my body will let me work, i will be up all night Friday and hopefully ready to party with you guys sat night and leave tuning the audio in Bonj's truck for sunday... cross your fingers!

i wont be able to run the track anyway, shaved door handels, they wont let me on it i guess!