Chicago Land Meet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just found out i can't make this GTG. A customer called and needs a tool done by monday so i have to work through the weekend.....Real sorry guys, i feel like crap about it, but i need this job. I was realy looking forward to meeting you all, and having some fun racing. I still hope you guys go to the track, it's only open like 7 times a year for fun racing and it realy is a breath taking track to run.

Brad

I don't think I will, but it depends on my wife. Her sistewr lives in Naperville, on the way there, and I was going to drop off her and the kids on the way. Unfortunately they're in some kind of tiff and I don't think it's gonna happen. It'l be a last minute kinda thing.

the whiSSle mobile is loaded, SSPOSSE has half a truck load as well. this is gonna be a FUN meet. here is what is planned from the Blue Bubble House... I will quote this from another site...

ok all..

here's the plan

chris will be at my house friday night.

saturday ya'll show up at, or after 1pm

when we're all done goofin around and installing, we will hit this.

http://www.doublekproduc...turdaynightcruise09.pdf

after that, if we have time.. we will hit the titled kilt

Tilted Kilt Woodridge

6320 Route 53

Woodridge, IL 60517

630-969-KILT(5458)

OR we do them in reverse steps

so whatcha all think? ShadowSniper was coming and we were going to do route 66, but he has to work so unless we have some interest in still goin racing, i think the above is a great idea...

sounds good. I have a sofa bed in my room available for someone to sleep on, help split the price on the nights stay would be great, i got a good deal so its all good.. or push comes to youve you can just stay with me.. anyway, i got a room bout 8 miles away....