Looking For Some Advice!

Hey guys was thinking of a couple cheap engine bolt on's but wasn't sure if it was worth it or not. I was thinking about a throttle body spacer, a throttle body or even a crank pulley. I don't have crazy money for head work or a cam so I was thinking of something cheap I could install myself.

Thanks for any advice you guys can give, any suggustion would be great.

Have a good day

Rob

Hey guys was thinking of a couple cheap engine bolt on's but wasn't sure if it was worth it or not. I was thinking about a throttle body spacer, a throttle body or even a crank pulley. I don't have crazy money for head work or a cam so I was thinking of something cheap I could install myself.

Thanks for any advice you guys can give, any suggustion would be great.

Have a good day

Rob

best bang for the buck...tune, mail order or in person would be best. check out black bear performance. there is a link at left of page

Their is a shop out near me, called ESP (Enhanced Steet Performance in Sterling, MA). They have tuned one members truck here that I know of, and he seems to be very happy with it. ESP does in person tune's

http://enhancedstreetperformance.com/

You also have mail order choices from the well known tuners on the site like kcsilverado stated (zippy, blackbear, Wheatley). :chevy:

edit-

1. your truck looks mint in your pic

2. sorry for the post, we both were typing at the same time :chevy:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

if thats all you have i would say start working on your tranny. shift kit, corvette servos...they don't cost much but help. from what i hear unless you can get a pulley for a steal of a price don't bother. also if guys knew the budget you were working with they could probably give better advice.

Thanks for the advice BlackSSS46.....I was thinking around the $500-$1000 range. I know I am not gonna get major horsepower but everylittle bit helps.

What do you guys think about NOS in these trucks. I has an 01 WS-6 before this truck and I had a 150 shot on it. It seemed ok but the motor def seamed to break down a little. I was making 452hp and 605 tourque to the rear wheels with the setup I had in that car.