Another Blown Tbss

The best price would be for you to install it yourself :D, most shops will charge a pretty penny to do it, but you might get lucky and find a decent install price.

For our customers nearby, we offer an install package, and dramatically reduce the install prices they would normally spend.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best price would be for you to install it yourself :D, most shops will charge a pretty penny to do it, but you might get lucky and find a decent install price.

For our customers nearby, we offer an install package, and dramatically reduce the install prices they would normally spend.

trust me when they say it.. install it yourself. I was scared shitless to do mine, and it really wasn't that bad at all. There are plenty of people on forums to assist with questions.

And aren't you glad we talked you into doing it yourself! You become intimate with your truck :wub:

Believe Me, I've had this baby for 4 yrs already been all around her and Back, LOL. Thanks crew SS 4 everything :cheers:

And aren't you glad we talked you into doing it yourself! You become intimate with your truck :wub:

well, Justin would have done the install had I not run into all the stupid problems I ran into with the commute. I think that was more or less because of the cam install and the price, which was solid. I still wish I could have Justin do my cam....grrrrr!

But yes, the install, even tho the setup I had was custom, was not that bad. It's definetly a reality check, but the sense of accomplishment you get when you do it yourself is quite nice! Now it's TVS time, that install should take just a few hours...hehehhe.

Post pics when you guys do the TVS install on the TBSS! That badboy is gonna FLYYYYY! :cool:

Believe Me, I've had this baby for 4 yrs already been all around her and Back, LOL. Thanks crew SS 4 everything :cheers:

Then it should be no sweat... this was my second magnacharger install, the first was a 112HH on my last truck, and I did everything at once, blower to full exhast. I learned my lesson after taking a few days working on it evenings to get it done. This time, I installed all the little things first, headers and exhaust, the h/e, the pump, along with the wireing hoses, etc. When the time came, I installed the fuel pump and hot wire kit the night before and knocked out the actual blower install in a few hours. Get as familiar as you can with the instalation manual (if they have one put together by the time you order your kit) and make sure you have all the tools you need. Have them all ready to go and the install will go slick.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...