Illinois Is On! July 18th!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and get my buddy at work to cover me for that saturday, pretty sure I can make it.....sounds like a good time. Do you know what your freind chargers for the undercoat???

I got a call into him. I should know by tomorrow.

I'm going to try and get my buddy at work to cover me for that saturday, pretty sure I can make it.....sounds like a good time. Do you know what your freind chargers for the undercoat???

He said $250 and it would take about 2-3 hours. I need to know soon so he can make sure he has enough material.

ok this time i took the friday off before this GTG just to make sure i can make it. Is there a hotel real near by?

What are you looking for? A bed and a shower, or a little class? Bringing woman and/or kids?

The zip code for Gurnee is 60031. I looked at Fairfield inn and they were $110. It was cheaper when I checked Priceline.com. There are alot cheaper hotels listed, just don't know what you're looking for. Look for anything near Grand ave.(Rt. 132) west of I-94 and you'll be within 15mins. of the GTG.

Are you staying Fri or Sat night? I would suggest Sat night. You're only 2 hours away and we'll probably get started around 9 or 10am. Most of the fun stuff is Sat night.

The address for the shop is Spraytech,39370 N Rt.59, Lake Villa, IL 60046

Edited by Merc Dr. (see edit history)

Anyone call XLR?

Mikey, I'm going to try and make it.. Have to be downtown milwaukee at the summerfest grounds for the Def Leppard concert at 7pm I think though.. We'll see. Not too far from me though either.

Mikey, I'm going to try and make it.. Have to be downtown milwaukee at the summerfest grounds for the Def Leppard concert at 7pm I think though.. We'll see. Not too far from me though either.

We'll be 45mins to an hour away from there.

Hey guys..I see ya'll are from Illinois and surrounding areas. I actually live in Kansas City but have been working in Quincy, IL for the past month and half. Not being from the area, how close are you guys???

Hey guys..I see ya'll are from Illinois and surrounding areas. I actually live in Kansas City but have been working in Quincy, IL for the past month and half. Not being from the area, how close are you guys???

i would guess about 5 hrs by google maps

Edited by 616 of 933 (see edit history)