Illinois Is On! July 18th!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kinda figurin on waiting til I heard who all was coming first, or even taking a vote once we were all 2gether. I have a 6 and 8 year old boys that love anything racing(circle or drag). I wasn't sure if anyone else was going to bring youngins. I can also ditch the kids and go get in trouble. That cruise in thing at Dog n Suds is probably early evening, thaen we can hit the bars. Like I said, kinda gotta wait and take a vote. See who's stayin and who's leavin early. I'm up for anything.

Hey guys,

Just heard tomorrow is going to be a cooler day, around 59 degrees at 6pm. Would anyone want to meet at the track to race? GLD has open racing but it is the day before the summit super series so i would say there is going to be some HP down there for practice. If some one wants to race i'll meet you there, if not i'll just meet you all on saturday.

By the way who is all in for saturday? Joe and i are meeting up and convoying down there...

ohh cool, your going to run the summit super series? Do you braket race much?

I haven't been up there in years. I would have to take all my tools and supplies out of my truck.

Has anyone heard from GBpigskin? I sent him a PM, but haven't heard back.

I'm good, I'm just coming down to hang out and talk. If we decide to race, remember long pants, tennis shoes or work boots, you have to have at least a short sleeve shirt no sleeveless. Nothing in the bed of truck, and 13.99 or faster requires the new snell certified helmet(not sure what it is right now, but they will not let you run with the old one, again if you are 13.99 or lower).

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

I'm good, I'm just coming down to hang out and talk. If we decide to race, remember long pants, tennis shoes or work boots, you have to have at least a short sleeve shirt no sleeveless. Nothing in the bed of truck, and 13.99 or faster requires the new snell certified helmet(not sure what it is right now, but they will not let you run with the old one, again if you are 13.99 or lower).

Brad

Do you have to have some sort of helmet regardless of time? Anyone know a rough est ETA on an AWD with CAI, Zippy tune, 160 stat,Cosa exhaust, and minor trans work?

Edited by Merc Dr. (see edit history)

No not at great lakes, only if you are faster then 13.99. 14.4-14.6 depending on temps.

Looks like no one wanted to meet up, so i'm staying home

What do you mean? You're not coming at all? Does that mean Joe isn't coming either? I think that just leaves me and 616. If that's the case we might as well cancel. Let me know ASAP so I can make other plans and notify people.

no i'm still coming,thats just for the track tonight

OOOHHH OK! You scared me. I didn't know you were thinking of tonight. Had I known I would have tried to do that. I just got a call from Joe saying you were still coming. Just miscommunication.