Rcsb Clone....almost All Cladding Is Done!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say it is worth it, I also enjoy working on my truck too and if it comes loose it just gives me an excuse to work on it some more. I remember when you started too Frankie, and I have to say it looks really good :thumbs: .

well some may say its a hassle but personally....i love messing with my truck and theres no problems with cladding comen off i got the oem brackets so its all good!

n. maple? where is that...i work off merrimack st.......is that near it?

Ya frankie its the side street were you park i stopped there this morning and checked it out looks good just need to get the rockers/cab corners on :thumbs:

were do you work at the deli ?

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

well i just got the cab corners and rockers to do and its done! finaaally......

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

I can do your cab corners. Im working on some for Fordsareslow right now. you will also have to shorten the rocker mouldings. I can do that as well. I need two cab corner parts from both right and left side to make the cab corners. you can post here, or message me if you want me to do it or whatever. new to the site so not sure how exactly to navigate all the options etc. Eric

well i just got the cab corners and rockers to do and its done! finaaally......

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

i am new to the site. im not sure how to reply to a message. you can email me if you want [email protected] I dont have any pics yet cuz im waiting for the plastic weld rod to get here..... still. ordered it 2 months ago.