Need Wheel Advice

hey bryan they are stock tbss wheels!!!! i havent seen a 22" replica made yet but i could be wrong. i think 20" powder coated black would be nice on our trucks.

ill keep my eyes pealed for a set for ya brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

that is dylans tbss.

they wont fit like mentioned , i thought there was a company that would re drill wheels to fit what ever you wanted. but that would be tougher on those wheels.

best bet is just the SSS 22 replica's.

that is dylans tbss.

they wont fit like mentioned , i thought there was a company that would re drill wheels to fit what ever you wanted. but that would be tougher on those wheels.

best bet is just the SSS 22 replica's.

yeah thats Dylon TB and it looks sick. there' a company that make the tbss replica's in 20's and 22's buttheir bolt pattern wontwork on our trucks.

Chase why would it be harder on the stock tbss wheels??

-Rob

Thnks fella's. I want a set of gloss black wheels on the sss after seeing these. Chrome is peeling off mine anyway, so it's time for a new set.

PS. The paint on Dylans TBSS looks like a mirror!!! Wish mine looked like that! I just ordered some Americana paste wax from Adam's, so I'm gonna give her a good once over in a couple weeks. Thanks again!