Ss Roll Pans By Bser - June 2009

BSER

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may be interested. just curious, does this roll pan require the body work to fill the cracks between it and the rear molding? obviously it needs to be painted but i didnt know if it was just one piece that wrapped all the way around the truck

i may be interested. just curious, does this roll pan require the body work to fill the cracks between it and the rear molding? obviously it needs to be painted but i didnt know if it was just one piece that wrapped all the way around the truck

most ppl dont mold it bc it will eventually crack. u may have to add to the roll pan bc its a mold off of his truck.

ok so when do i get my salesmen commision kus without my strong talks with jesse he wouldnt want one!! lol good move man it will look killer!

Thanks and i told my buddy an we agreed with the NEW paint job it will flow. But yes you did get my wheels turning it will happen!!!!

way to go guys! you won't be dissapointed

...just curious, does this roll pan require the body work to fill the cracks between it and the rear molding?

no, it is not required, but it's just another thing to make it look that much better. :thumbs:

The edges of the pan arent exactly finished so even if you're not filling the seems like I did on my old truck some minor sanding, fitting, and prep work will be required prior to painting.

most ppl dont mold it bc it will eventually crack. u may have to add to the roll pan bc its a mold off of his truck.

That was tossed around when I did mine, well... shit... over 5 years ago now. Its been thru 2 owners and is still local... the pan hasn't cracked nor does it even have the slightest deterioration around the seems leading you believe it would crack. Just an FYI... and an I told you so to all the people who told me not to do it when I did.

OK GUYS, that's 3.

You will need to contact me at 316-858-1197 to arrange payment. I accept MC/Visa or paypal.

I will need shipping info and a good daytime phone number for FEDEX. The cost is $375 shipped to the mainland U.S.

It will take me about 2 weeks to get them to you. Once I have payment I will get started.

Bob