Ss Roll Pan

05birchss

Hey guys my name is taviin and i am new to the site. I have a 05 silvo ss and i am looking to find a roll pan for it. I dont want to spen a lot of money but i was just wanting to know if anybody knew where i could get one? thanks

Hey guys my name is taviin and i am new to the site. I have a 05 silvo ss and i am looking to find a roll pan for it. I dont want to spen a lot of money but i was just wanting to know if anybody knew where i could get one? thanks

Check out BSER, he has a GP for this month...

yepbser roll pan he is a member here, it the only one that will fit the cladding on our trucks.

i sent some guy from street scene a email asking him if their ss roll pan would fit on my 05 ss and this is what he had to say...... roll pan for your SS‏ .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal {margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle17 {font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;} .ExternalClass div.EC_Section1 {page:Section1;} . All of our roll pans for the standard Silverado will fit your SS. Our SS style roll pan part number 950-70128 will look the best on your ride.

is this true or is he pulling my leg?

Edited by big homie!! (see edit history)

i bought 1 and it fits just doesn't look right at all so i bought a bser and waiting 2 put it on when i get the new exhaust. i will c if i can find a pic

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/...0002_medium.jpg

Edited by wild2003ss (see edit history)