Portercable+adams=bad A$$

Looks beautiful man... Americana wax is phenomenal on black for sure. Glad theres so many happy Adams users here, as far as the price goes if anyone wants to order anything shoot me a PM, I still have discount codes good for some money off your order. :cheers:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe 4 of july not sure yet............what happend to your trans?

oh ok coo coo!!!

F*CK!!!!!! u Fawkers r lik chelalitas aye, puro chismes!!! lol, yeah it took a dump on me again a couple days ago...

-Rob

Looks beautiful man... Americana wax is phenomenal on black for sure. Glad theres so many happy Adams users here, as far as the price goes if anyone wants to order anything shoot me a PM, I still have discount codes good for some money off your order. :cheers:
yeah thanks i read alot of your topics and post before i did anything to the truck thanks again dylan :cheers: and yeah i will hit you up i need to order some revive polish,undercarriage spray and detail spray

oh ok coo coo!!!

F*CK!!!!!! u Fawkers r lik chelalitas aye, puro chismes!!! lol, yeah it took a dump on me again a couple days ago...

-Rob

dam that sucks dog.......check your tranny pressures that might be an issue.....and yeah art is my 2 dollar whore she tells me everything........pimping aint easy but somebody gots to do it

yeah thanks i read alot of your topics and post before i did anything to the truck thanks again dylan :cheers: and yeah i will hit you up i need to order some revive polish,undercarriage spray and detail spray

Skip the revive if you have the FMP... Revive is good by hand, FMP is better by machine.

Skip the revive if you have the FMP... Revive is good by hand, FMP is better by machine.
thanks you saved me 20 bucks......have you tried the undercarriage spray and detail spray?any streaks...all the autozone detail spray is a piece of caca

Dude, that looks AWESOME!! I paint cars and i know how much work it takes to make black look THAT good. I'm going to check out Adams wax now. Im curious. Does it still stay swirl free after you wash it a few times?

That will depend on your washing methods/techniques.

thanks you saved me 20 bucks......have you tried the undercarriage spray and detail spray?any streaks...all the autozone detail spray is a piece of caca

Undercarriage spray is amazing... I'm at work now, but I'll get you some pics of how well it works tomorrow.

I go thru detail spray in 5 gallon containers... no joke. That should give you an idea of how much I love that stuff :D

as promised... Invisible Undercarriage Spray on Tahoe inner fender... 20k miles on this tahoe, cleaned up the plastic with a little APC and a brush, sprayed on IUCS... done:

image0005.jpg

dammmmmm :omg: that looks better than new......whats apc and iucs?

• 2 weeks later...
i detailed the truck with the porter cable,adams s&h r,adams fine machine polish,orange and white durafoam pads and adams americana wax.these products are kind of pricey but worth every penny,i was able to remove fine scratches and all the swirl marks.took me about 5 hrs heres a couple of pics.......

blackradix005-1.jpg

Nice Truck where did you get all the wax from? and where did you get your grille

blackradix001-1.jpg

blackradix006-1.jpg

blackradix003-1.jpg

blackradix010-1.jpg

blackradix012-1.jpg

blackradix014.jpg

blackradix015.jpg

blackradix016.jpg