Nib: Corsa 4" Side Exit Tip

randomhero

I'm selling another 4" Corsa Side Exit Tip. This one is new in the box with the sticker still on it. I bought it off a member on another forum and am just trying to get rid of it at this point.

It does have some very minor swirls on it where someone may have set something on it, but nothing that can't be polished out and nothing that can be noticed for further than a couple feet away.

I'm asking $115 shipped for the tip OBO.

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

I do have the post muffler piping as well I can sell with the tip. I can sell that for $100 shipped separate or $200 shipped for both.

O, at the end of ur first post it said post muffler piping, thought i could toss my own muffler in and be done

Ah I'm sorry, yea I completely forgot about that. I do have the post muffler corsa pipe. I thought you were asking if I was including that for $115 shipped.I forgot because it was from an old kit I had. I do still have both though. The after muffler piping is used, but if I stuck a sticker on it you couldn't tell it has been. I had it on the truck for less than 2 weeks before I decided to change my exhaust setup up.

Sorry for the confusion but yes I do have everything to make a corsa sport kit minus the piping before the muffler. I have a used sport muffler, slightly used post muffler pipe, and brand new exhaust tip, I should even have some torca clamps which are like $7-8 each from GM

could I use the intermediate pipe on my truck now, or is the corsa a different size?

I'm not sure how the SS trucks are. I actually have a 1999 extended cab. I know with my truck the intermediate pipe for the corsa was 3" whereas the stock was 2.75. It uses the factory exhaust hanger though so an exhaust shop wouldn't have to modify much. It's pretty hard to beat a muffler back full mandrel bent stainless exhaust for under $400

Yep I sure do. I'm asking $400 local with a used sport muffler or 450 with a brand new touring muffler.

do you have y-pipe for a silverado ss that goes into the muffler? also would you sell the touring muffler seperate?