New Wheels And Tires!

Quinnster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome! I think I've decided on the same tires for my replacement. Where'd you pick them up? If you don't mind me asking :)

Thanks for all the compliments! I got the tires locally at a place called performance plus and they price matched to Discount tires, since I think they were only $150 at discount.

This is the place where I got my wheels and tires, I think they may do online transactions. I walked out of there with Wheels tires and alignment for only $1,500 flat so I think I did pretty well! :chevy::driving:

http://www.performanceplus.cc/

ooo, and I played with them a little in the corners and they would not break loose and I cant fishtail it anymore! It does show off alot of flaws in my suspension though so I gotta build a coil over triangulated 4 link in the rear and I still gotta figure out what I'm gonna do in the front.

Love the nitto A420's Had those on the wifes Tahoe and got 60k miles out of em. They are 22's. Also have them on my SS and 35k and Still counting. 24's

dang! thanks for the info, I had no idea they could last that long. BTW, are you supper gentle to them, or do you give them a little abuse and still get 60K outta them?