New Wheels And Tires!

Quinnster

dang! thanks for the info, I had no idea they could last that long. BTW, are you supper gentle to them, or do you give them a little abuse and still get 60K outta them?

My wife drives her tahoe like she stole it. Im sure i wont get 60k out of em on my SS with the blower and all :devil: I did notice tho that even driving from Sacramento to LA @ around 100 mph when i stopped to get gas i felt the tires and they were still cool. These are, BY FAR, the Best tires i have EVER owned. Cornering is awesome as is the treadwear and temp. Tread pattern is cool too so u cant loose. Grats on a GREAT tire purchase. :cheers: Make sure u rotate them every 5k or so and get a lazer alignment asap.

Edited by Top Gun (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife drives her tahoe like she stole it. Im sure i wont get 60k out of em on my SS with the blower and all :devil: I did notice tho that even driving from Sacramento to LA @ around 100 mph when i stopped to get gas i felt the tires and they were still cool. These are, BY FAR, the Best tires i have EVER owned. Cornering is awesome as is the treadwear and temp. Tread pattern is cool too so u cant loose. Grats on a GREAT tire purchase. :cheers: Make sure u rotate them every 5k or so and get a lazer alignment asap.

I got a laser alignment and Adjusted it a little for cornering purposes. And I do love these tires, simply amazing!!! Went out one night to the local hill at night and took them for a little test run!!! It is hard to break em loose, you really have to try! I'm sure its different for you since your pushin a bit more power