*warning Graphic*

it sucks that when people think of Salvadoran's they think of these P.O.S., i'm half Salvadoran so it sucks to know this is wat people think of most Salvy's...

yeah saw that a couple days ago... brutal!!!

-Rob

DONT ASSUME I WAS CALLING SALVADORIANS P.O.S. I WAS REFERING TO M.S 13 AND ANY OTHER GANG MEMBER(S)....

FOR YOUR INFO, MY 2 BEST FREINDS ARE SOUTH AMERICANS...

DONT ASSUME I WAS CALLING SALVADORIANS P.O.S. I WAS REFERING TO M.S 13 AND ANY OTHER GANG MEMBER(S)....

FOR YOUR INFO, MY 2 BEST FREINDS ARE SOUTH AMERICANS...

no i wasnt assuming that but when most people talk of Salvadoran's they immediately associate them with MS13, and thats wat i was gettin at...

oh and JFYI El Salvador is in Central America not South America... :cheers:

-Rob

no i wasnt assuming that but when most people talk of Salvadoran's they immediately associate them with MS13, and thats wat i was gettin at...

oh and JFYI El Salvador is in Central America not South America... :cheers:

-Rob

Thank you for catching me calling ti south america. my freinds would kill me if they heard me call it south-america. But the reality here is a video wad postedwith a link about a guy shot that happens to be from M.S. 13, more than likely he is from San Salvador, not always the case but a safe assumtion. I dont think all Salvies are member of the M.S, that would be like saying all Mexicans are from La EME. :cheers:

Edited by ces63ss (see edit history)

As an electrician that works around that kinda' shiz, I can say 99.99999% sure he died.

Made contact with his hand (twice) and his bare feet (not that shoes would've helped, lol) on a solidly grounded aluminum train top, so it all went through the body with only slight impedance.

Usually, when cutouts throw at a distribution center, they backfeed the opposite direction, that's why he got hit twice (not 100% sure if that's the case with the DC 3rd but I believe)...

Good news is... he never felt a thing...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WOOHOOOO.... 100 posts for me!

:withstupid: i work with high voltage as well and that idiot was dead before he hit the floor,the heart is the first organ to turn into ashes.voltage doesn't kill its the current (amps) that kills.i got zapped with 115 v single phase and let me tell you its not fun....that shit grabbed me and wouldn't let go,that was the first and last time i got zapped!!!!