Pic Of The Little Green Truck

I painted this thing 9 years ago. it has 10 coats of clear.....lotsa work. 4 airbags and a 4 link rear suspension. Bumpin stereo and etc etc. I painted it like it was a Hot Wheel car.....cuz i can :D I wanted to give it to my son to drive but he doesnt want to drive something so flashy. Anyhow here is the pic of the little green truck. My SS and Tahoe are in the background.

Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space

still learning how to do this puter pic stuff. I paint cars and trucks. i dont do puter :banghead:

Trying this http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/e...pg?t=1246326626

Edited by Top Gun (see edit history)

put this

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/e...nsisco004-1.jpg?

between these (without the spaces after the g\'s)

img

****also the site doesn't like the ? at the end of the url either ... just take that off and it works fine.

EurekaandSanFransisco004-1.jpg

Edited by big o (see edit history)

Tell your son most kids would love to rock that thing. I know if I had gotten a truck like that when I was 16 I would have loved it.

i guess some punk at his school was jealous and started a rumor that the S10 with purple flames was GAY. :omg: Pain in the ass. i spent hundreds of hours on this thing and saved it till he got his license, 6 years i waited to give it to him. He is 17 on July 4th, tomorrow. he reads this forum as much as i do maybe even more so plz let him know the truck isnt gay. if you think it is gay then say that too.