The Truck Is Back!

Kim

Congrats Kim................ :cheers: ............Did it feel funny to finally drive it again after all of this time????........Keep at it, and it'll be back, better than ever...................... :D

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

Congrast Kim. If you need a stock hood, I'll sell you mine for $50. It's sitting in my garage. I finally put that hitch I bought off you on last weekend. :cheers:

Hmmmm, very tempting on the hood. I need a new one, but I figured I'd keep saving money and get a ram air or cowl. Can't beat $50 dollars though. :smash: I'll think on it.

And holy crap...you bought that hitch off of me probably 2 years ago or better :crazy:

i know you smiled tha whole time driving it

:driving::D

Congrats Kim................ :cheers: ............Did it feel funny to finally drive it again after all of this time????........Keep at it, and it'll be back, better than ever...................... :D

Yes, after 8 and half months it was very weird driving it again. I got used to driving dad's vette, and that thing was low to the ground. It's nice to be able to see over traffic again. :jester: It's pretty surreal to have it back.

congrats i know its been a long hard process for ya.

Yes indeed it has. Very stressful. I learned alot though...mainly how to save money...and always have insurance. Didn't borrow any money from anyone...it was all me. (Sorry. I'm bragging, but if you knew me...you would know it is a big accomplishment for me) Could of probably got a supercharger for it with what I've put in it so far :banghead: .

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

congrats on getting your ride back on the road. now lets see some pics! lol

The spare wheel is on the back now. It looks better in person than in the pics...these pics aren't very good. And it looks real good from the passenger side, cause there's no damage :jester: .

06-05-09_2039.jpg

06-05-09_2042.jpg