Rear Diff Noise N Vibration

well for th past couple months it seems like my rear diff has been getting worse and worse. this past weekend i took a drive down to san diego and when i would go over 80 mph it seems to have a humming effect coming from the rear of the truck. it also has a strong buzzing with it. once i back down from 80 then it kinda goes aaway. the higher the speed the louder it gets and the more vibration i feel.

i suggestions? here are some pics from yesterday when i removed the cover. there where no big chuinks of metal just this stuff. ring and pinion gears look fine no missing teeth. just a glob of metal :(

IMG00045-20090629-1748.jpg

IMG00046-20090629-1748.jpg

IMG00047-20090629-1748.jpg

its actually more like a humming noise. like when something is out of balance. how hard is it to replace the bearings and races. if its a bearing i think it might be the pinion gears bearing or what do you guys think? would the actual lsd go bad? the ring and pinion gears look fine no unsual markings.