Sneak Preview Of An Engine Cover

Thanks guys. Just so you all know, I did drop my muffler on my foot from the pipe side down too. :mad: Damn, did that hurt. The toe got all black and blue and the nail never recovered. Bob, I was going to send you a PM to see how they are doing, but I guess you answered already. It sounds like you are enjoying the. Nice!

Here's a couple of pics of the next step on the fire. It will be a "true fire" when it's all done. It's just the first step of the fire process (design) with the white and a coat of candy colors on it. I still have yellow's and red's to add. I still have to add the 1st sargent rank over top the fire on the left side, and some other things too. I'll give you progress pics once and a while.

Terry

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wow Terry you are a amazing artist. looks great. the 1st sgt thats getting it will not be let down for sure.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Where have you been hiding? Haven't heard from you in a while. Yes, remember I told you that I use to paint.

working 80 plus hours a week doing the caesar's tower shitty center and nevada cancer center.

spread real thin

my house looks like a bomb went off I am never home so much work to do there yet

Your going to work yourself to death. Take a break, and get the hell away from Shitty center. How's the nova coming along? My truck is still running great! Still need a stall and the shift kit though, maybe someday.

Your going to work yourself to death. Take a break, and get the hell away from Shitty center. How's the nova coming along? My truck is still running great! Still need a stall and the shift kit though, maybe someday.

nova is collecting dust.

haha

I am working on my black blazer and the other s10 first haha