Need Your Opinion On Maggie Warranty

I just bought my maggie about a month ago. I have to retune and I wantted to go to a smaller pulley. Problem I am facing is that the maggie comes with a 3 year warranty and changing the pulley would void it. What do you recommend? Has there been any failure of a brand new maggie? I have shearched the thread an a 3 inch pulley is the smallest I can go with the injectors that came with the maggie. Let me know what you guys think.

If you get an aftermarket tune then you violate the terms of the Magnusson warranty program; you have to run their kit, on a bone-stock motor, with a bone-stock tranny, using THEIR tune - any changes to the package they offer makes the 3-yr warranty void.

The Magnusson has proven very reliable overall, the only issues that have been seen all these years are busted transmissions - and we sell a hardened transmission proven in Radix applications :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I kind of figured that. So next question wheres the best place to buy one. The place that I bought my maggie from has them for 84 bucks.

are you talking about the pulley? I got my 3.0 off a member here for $50 I think. You can also ge them on eBay. With supporting mods the 3.0 pulley can get you into the 12's and that's fast enough for most. Even I am happy with how fast my truck goes lol :cheers:

I've run a 2.9" pulley since I installed my Maggie 3-4 years and 30k miles ago with with no problems, they are very reliable units.

I've actually been thinking about trying a 2.8, as the boost went down slightly when I did the cam swap.