Wtb: Truck Cover

STKING

I just wanted to see if anyone had a cover they don't use. Or if anyone could recommend a good cover I want quality but id like to keep the cost down. Let me know what you guys think is the best. Thanks :cheers:

Just curious, what is the reason for the cover. Is it going to sit in a garage our outside for a long period of time?

Ya it sits outside every day and the sun beats down especially on the tonneau cover I just want to protect it now that its reaching 100+. I have wax on it but I feel like the cover will help plus keep the interior in better shape. Also it won't collect so much dust.

I looked at cal car cover. Which one do you guys recommend? They seem a tad bit expensive.

Ya it sits outside every day and the sun beats down especially on the tonneau cover I just want to protect it now that its reaching 100+. I have wax on it but I feel like the cover will help plus keep the interior in better shape. Also it won't collect so much dust.

I looked at cal car cover. Which one do you guys recommend? They seem a tad bit expensive.

I would try to talk you out of the cover, it can do more damage than good.

Dust WILL collect under the cover and on a windy day the cover will be rub against the paint scratching the hell out of it. Now, if the truck was to sit inside, then the cover may be more feasible.

Look into a quality sealant such as Zaino, Opti-Seal, etc... You can also get UV protector for leather and vinyl.

That is what I would do.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)