Well, Im Back! (la Poderosa)

funceca88

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so what happened to that whole story you gave me? You called me and said something along the lines of....

"One of my boys got into a fight after the club and I jumped in to help, and when it was over we jumped into the truck and drove off. The cops got us for fleeing the scene of an assault and impounded my truck for the past month."

:confused:

Welcome back. Did the po-po get the rumble bee too? I though our truck were faster than police crown vic interctepters?

the other guy took off, i know he got caught, and he probvably went to jail because i think they call it evading arrest or something like that, anyways my friend says he saw that same truck just a while back, soooo i dont know what his fate is, probably a little bit more worse than mine lol

Ok, so what happened to that whole story you gave me? You called me and said something along the lines of....

"One of my boys got into a fight after the club and I jumped in to help, and when it was over we jumped into the truck and drove off. The cops got us for fleeing the scene of an assault and impounded my truck for the past month."

:confused:

yes i did go to a party that night, and yes i did leave bacause of some bs, but what happend with the police happend because of that drag race, not because of the party, at the time we talked it was still very fresh waht happend to ,e and i was trying to come up with an excuse other than being caught for racing,bacause of its stupidity but i cant do that anymore!, i have to man up to my dues.

so i aoplogize if i caused you any disrespect, i did not intend that in any way, im sorry sir

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

yes i did go to a party that night, and yes i did leave bacause of some bs, but what happend with the police happend because of that drag race, not because of the party, at the time we talked it was still very fresh waht happend to ,e and i was trying to come up with an excuse other than being caught for racing,bacause of its stupidity but i cant do that anymore!, i have to man up to my dues.

so i aoplogize if i caused you any disrespect, i did not intend that in any way, im sorry sir

Damn bro, all you had to say when you called and started that whole lie was, "Damn bro, I just got caught drag racing, and my truck is impounded for the next month." Simple as that. Its not like I haven't drag raced in the past. Were you trying to bring up your "TOUGH" points by throwing that whole, "I was fighting to help my friends" bit in there? Damn bro, I could honestly care less if you fight or if you walk away. Personally, I walk away and I'm not ashamed to admit it. As for the racing part, It happens, and hopefully you learned your lesson. See ya around!

Damn bro, all you had to say when you called and started that whole lie was, "Damn bro, I just got caught drag racing, and my truck is impounded for the next month." Simple as that. Its not like I haven't drag raced in the past. Were you trying to bring up your "TOUGH" points by throwing that whole, "I was fighting to help my friends" bit in there? Damn bro, I could honestly care less if you fight or if you walk away. Personally, I walk away and I'm not ashamed to admit it. As for the racing part, It happens, and hopefully you learned your lesson. See ya around!

:withstupid: welcome back but I have to agree with Adrian...why would you even make up a story like that?