It's Official

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so where afre u guys thinking of geting married??? Cali??? Vegas??? New York???

-Rob

well we will probably do a little one here in vegas, and another one on a larger scale in some other location.

thanks guys, your congratulations really mean a lot to me. a lot of you have been really close to mel and i, with all of our struggles along with my mom's illness last august, and i feel like you are all part of our family as well.

you guys are awesome!

whenever we decide to start having kids, melissa already said she doesn't want them to be born here in vegas. she said it would make them be douchebags :crackup: but with me as their father, that is bound to happen anyway. she said once she gets closer to the due date, we will go to ventura for the birth haha.

not set yet, we are either thinking 10 10 2010, but i know that there will be a million people getting married on that day, or on our real anniversary which is july 30th. july 30th 2010 will mark our 5th year together.

Or August 9,2010......8/9/10 corny i know lol