Obx Headers Any Good?

I searched but couldent find much about OBX headers. I have the money now to buy headers. Are OBX headers any good? I like the OBX because they are a true bolt on. Pacesetter headers i have to find a y pipe? I want something that is easy to intall and no welding or anything. Can anyone help me out i want to buy them in the next few days. :chevy:

I searched but couldent find much about OBX headers. I have the money now to buy headers. Are OBX headers any good? I like the OBX because they are a true bolt on. Pacesetter headers i have to find a y pipe? I want something that is easy to intall and no welding or anything. Can anyone help me out i want to buy them in the next few days. :chevy:

I have obx's and could not be happier, they are a great header, especially for the price. The drawbacks are that the band clamps they come with are horrible. You will also have to buy some metal zipties to hold the plug wires away from the header, on the driver side back two plug's. Another option to look in to is the lpp's, I heard they work well and they are 3" collectors into a y pipe.

i have the OBX as well, and love them. They are bolt in as you said, they are stainless so no coating is required, and yes the clamps lack a little bit in the crushing area. The pipes are stainless and do not crush very easy so a better clamp is nice to have, i used this clamp it WORKS, http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/30802/10002/-1 . I would have to say the OBX are the best for the money, true bolt on stainless system for 500 bucks....

I have obx's and could not be happier, they are a great header, especially for the price. The drawbacks are that the band clamps they come with are horrible. You will also have to buy some metal zipties to hold the plug wires away from the header, on the driver side back two plug's. Another option to look in to is the lpp's, I heard they work well and they are 3" collectors into a y pipe.

I went to http://lpparts.com/store/page7.html and it dosent say it fits the 6.0 only 4.8-5.3?

The drawbacks are that the band clamps they come with are horrible.

Easy solution, weld the slip joints....I did this with my Dynatech kit, no more exhaust leaks or rattling pipes.....

Yes. Those are the correct headers on ebay. I bought a set and then sold them because I decided to stay with the pace setters I already had. Great looking set of headers. I cant see why anyone would throw their money away for a set of dynatechs after seeing these, bad clamps or not...

You will also need to find two plugs for the extra set of O2 sensor taps (I think its M18x1.75 but I am not positive, I had to buy them myself a couple years back). OBX comes with three sets of O2 Sensor ports. Also, since the cats are dummy cats, plan to have your O2 sensors after the cats turned off in the tune otherwise, you will throw a check engine light soon after running them.