Tough Weekend 4 Me .............

Chevcup47

im happy that you got a chance to see him and spend a little time with him Dale. I know its hard letting go but have faith and stay in good spirits and it will all work out in the end. I hope this turns into a good relationship for you and your son. i know you love and miss him. look at this as a chance to get a fresh start. its never to late. good luck Dale i wish nothing but the best for you........ Justin

Ok here it is not many people know but from the end of 1994 untill April of 1997 i lived in Lousiana. with my second wife we had my son Jesse Allen. he is named after my dad and grandfather (first name ) and myself ( middle name ). he was only 8 months old when i left

funny thing, i am orig from louisiana, have a son named jesse allen jesse was grandfather, i am allen.

i also left when he was 8 months old. (didnt see him for 13 yrs)i now live in nevada to be closer to them in the bay area and have a grandson jackson allen

Thanks all for the support. im not pushing the issue with him any at all. im waiting for him now to see what his mind tells him to do. and in time i know it will all work out for the best. maby if i can later this year or first of next year go down to see him if he would like me to and slowly get to know each other. ill just have to see what happens.

funny thing, i am orig from louisiana, have a son named jesse allen jesse was grandfather, i am allen.

i also left when he was 8 months old. (didnt see him for 13 yrs)i now live in nevada to be closer to them in the bay area and have a grandson jackson allen

where about were you in Lousiana i was in a little town named Montgomery in grant parish its about 70 miles south of shreveport on 71

where about were you in Lousiana i was in a little town named Montgomery in grant parish its about 70 miles south of shreveport on 71

i grew up between converse and pleasant hill in sabine parish about 70 miles south of shreveport off 171

oh and i raced at boothill speedway often as did my brother