Finally Finally Finally!

BlkSSnCpt

witch realestate agency is it?

btw cant wait for that carne asada, ummmmmmmmmm that sounds good about now lol :drool:

well it's not really a question of a specific realestate agency but try asking people who have recently bought homes are who have good experiences with past realestate agent that would be a good start on finding someone who knows wat they're doing...

soon man no worries it will happen soon :D:cheers: ...

Rob!!!!! Good work work man! So happy for you brotha..Sure is nice having you own driveway and a gate to put the SS behind! Shiiiiit.....Fire place, Patio, Detach Garage...Hell yeah! :thumbs:

hey Josh thnx man really appreciate all the good comments and coming from someone who just recently bought a home himself here's to u also :cheers: !!! oh and BTW i did an FHA loan aswell, i had heard of them before but didnt know wat they were called till u give me that link and i actually really wanna thank you bro. :thumbs:

thnx for all the compliments guys :chevy:

-Rob

-Rob

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Greg i might be calling for some advice on how to clean up and refresh my wood floors. i'm sure u can offer some advice on that subject :thumbs:

-Rob

Call me anytime. I am really happy for you Rob. My wife wanted me to ask you if you got those "Floater" rims that you were saving for.. :jester: ..The ones we saw at the car show.LOL...

Call me anytime. I am really happy for you Rob. My wife wanted me to ask you if you got those "Floater" rims that you were saving for.. :jester: ..The ones we saw at the car show.LOL...

cool man i definately appreciate it!!!

yeah tell the wifey i couldnt get them just yet since i put down my money for the house down but i'm still considering these :D

gallery_9162_412_24328.jpg

gallery_9162_412_11277.jpg

u know color match them to the truck or maybe all blacked out lik ur truck :jester: LMAO!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Yup, have fun with all the small projects. There is ALWAYS something to do. I bought a house when I was 22, so I should still be young when it is paid off. It is great knowing that whatever you do to the house is yours, not your landlord's.... Good luck!!

congrats on the "american dream"........ i bought my first in 06 and........ i am still stoked, cant wait till my mom comes over, so i can finally pay her back.......... not financially of course, just want to ask her how she feels when someone tells her to "get the fu(k out of my house"..... after i yell at her :D

cool man i definately appreciate it!!!

yeah tell the wifey i couldnt get them just yet since i put down my money for the house down but i'm still considering these :D

gallery_9162_412_24328.jpg

gallery_9162_412_11277.jpg

u know color match them to the truck or maybe all blacked out lik ur truck :jester: LMAO!!!

-Rob

Those are hot. Some people are so lucky. :jester:

Congrats man :cheers: It looks like a cool pad.. I like the fireplace you can roast marshmellos in your living room.. :jester: The out side patio is killer you be chillin there with some brews.. And you have a home for your SS.. Good luck with the renovations