Ufc 100

EVSSS

From start to finish good night all around. Bisbing got knocked cold, GSP did what he does and dominated, and lesnar wooped that ass...all around a good card. Wish they would have shown the Coleman-Bonnar fight but all in all a good night!

Tonight was absolutely awesome! I was so pumped when Hendo knocked out Bisping, but I still can't believe he dropped that bombshell elbow on him after he was out and admitted to it. I've seen that happen before, but never seen the fighter actually say he did it "just to shut him up" wow. Revenge. Plain and simple.

Speaking of revenge... Wow Lesnar. I guess I always cheer for the guy because I'm from SoDak, graduated with his cousin from hs and then roomed with him for 3 years in college. So I guess its always been easy to cheer for the local guy. A lot of the purist UFC fans don't like him and will never respect him, but as of right now he still brings in record numbers for ppv. He may get stopped at some point, but he is definitely an entertainer.

As for GSP, he is absolutely dominate and I really feel he needs to step up to 185. Even if he doesn't take on Anderson Silva right away, there is nothing left for him at 170.

Speaking of AS, bring on AS vs Forrest Griffin!

hell yeah some good fights,bisbing got knocked the hell out hahahaha thats what happends when you run your mouth idiot......gsp came through again.....and the giant BROCK wooped that a$$.....fedor and brock would be one hell of a fight but fedor is starting to show weakness and brock is only getting better as time goes by.....dam brock is a BEAST!!!!!

I cant wait to see in the soon future Lesner get his ass kicked by Fedor. It will happen :loser:

Not while DW is president. Guy is a complete tool. The money they would make if they brought both Fedor and Urijah Faber would be unimaginable, but from all reports out right now, there is no way Fedor is coming to the UFC. He said the contract they offered offended him.

Not while DW is president. Guy is a complete tool. The money they would make if they brought both Fedor and Urijah Faber would be unimaginable, but from all reports out right now, there is no way Fedor is coming to the UFC. He said the contract they offered offended him.

Thats the opposite of what I have heard...Dana has all but garunteed Fedor iwll be in the UFC...His last fight in Affliction is Aug.

Thats the opposite of what I have heard...Dana has all but garunteed Fedor iwll be in the UFC...His last fight in Affliction is Aug.

UFC's offer "Didn't Make Sense"

I know this is from June, but I haven't seen anything new to dispute this except for DW yappin last night at 100 about how Fedor to the UFC is imminent. Well of course he is hoping that, but this has carried on for the better part of two years and what has exactly changed? Dude, I totally am hoping you're right, but I'm not holding my breath either.

It was an amazing night. Dan Henderson's knockout of Bisping was one of the cleanest I've seen in a while. I loved how he knew that viscious right hand knocked Bisping out, but he had to shut him up with an even more viscious elbow. I don't think I've ever seen someone catch air, rear their arm as far back as possible and just smash the living hell out of someones face between their elbow and the mat. That was just beautiful. Brock is a force in the UFC, but I don't like how he still acts like he's in the WWE and show boats. Of course it sells tickets and brings in the money, but most UFC fighter have enough class to touch gloves in the beginning and shake their opponents hand at the end. All in all, he beat that ass with ease so he sure is a badass. I was hoping to see the fight that but all that blood on the mat. It looked like someone got murdered, but it must have been one of those local guy fights.