Cladding Done...my Dads Corvette.....and My New Corsa!

lol ...WILL.....

i got the touring....i herd 1srtimessguy aka chris and it sounded awsome to me...i wanna run headers and no cats with it so it will sound really nice. i know its not as loud at idle but when its got some gas it sounds badass imo

jesse shoot me a text tomro il lsee if i can get my buddies money for the wing! i was away in nh last week...r u interested in the vette?

lol ...WILL.....

i got the touring....i herd 1srtimessguy aka chris and it sounded awsome to me...i wanna run headers and no cats with it so it will sound really nice. i know its not as loud at idle but when its got some gas it sounds badass imo

jesse shoot me a text tomro il lsee if i can get my buddies money for the wing! i was away in nh last week...r u interested in the vette?

Ok I will my buddy might be he loves vettes..

Frankie, both look great!!! Wish I coulda helped on the spoiler but I'm still running mine. haven't had the or the time to get my ISS painted.

Great job with the truck btw!!!! I almost called ya on Thurs. I had plenty of time to kill and was meeting a friend at the 99 on Mishawum. I thought about doing some stuff to the truck that I've been too lazy to do (or the weather has just plain sucked!!!!), but I didn't have all the tools on hand so I figured "why bother?" I did it all this weekend though....