Help With Cladding And Seats

I Have A Singal Cab 03 Silverado All OEM Parts But I About To Pick Up The 2 Frount Seats And Some Cladding From Some Guy I Already Have The Tailgate One But I Need To Know How Many Peaces Would It Be For A Singal Cab And How Is The Cladding Put On And If With Clips How many Clips And Also Are The SS Seats Power And If So How Would I Use Them In My Silverado If My Seats Are not Power? Thanks

I Have A Singal Cab 03 Silverado All OEM Parts But I About To Pick Up The 2 Frount Seats And Some Cladding From Some Guy I Already Have The Tailgate One But I Need To Know How Many Peaces Would It Be For A Singal Cab And How Is The Cladding Put On And If With Clips How many Clips And Also Are The SS Seats Power And If So How Would I Use Them In My Silverado If My Seats Are not Power? Thanks

you need two cab corners for each side, you have to cut and plastic weld them adding a little over 2 inches (2 11/16 on bottom and 2 5/16 top iirc) to the distance from door to bedside. All the hangers and push in plastic clips etc are available at your local Chevy dealer and u need some double stick tape too. Rocker moldings can be shortened at the cab corner piece. hope that helps. :chevy: