Got Another Ss Today

fxstsmith

Sorry, no pics of it yet. Just got a call while I was driving down the road that a guy ordered one in and backed out... so I scooped it up. Looked at another one the other day at a used car lot and they were asking 52.5k for it. I can't wait to drive into that lot.

Anybody have some good websites for the new generation Camaro? I'm looking to throw out the warranty in the first week that I own it.

you can look at camaro5.com

i have been over there a little bit. they have the info on all the new stuff coming out and possible releases...like the z28 that prolly wont happen anymore.

I dont know how they crowd is over there, but some decent info for sure.....have fun with that thing...im jealous.

Also....bring that sucker to the hills at the end of August and I wont ask to take it for a spin... :cheers:

Edited by kweber (see edit history)

Congrats :cheers:

What color did you get?

few more websites:

www.camaroz28.com

5thgen.org

chirpthird.co

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Got it in Silver with black stripes but there not going to put on the stripes yet or not, might just have my painter paint them on.

nice purchase! :thumbs: mine is being built as we speak :D

magnacharger has a TVS2300 full kit for the camaro already, hennessy makes a CAI for that blower, magnaflow makes a cat-back, h&r make springs, and MANY MANY others are under developement. get pics up!!! :cheers:

nice purchase! :thumbs: mine is being built as we speak :D

magnacharger has a TVS2300 full kit for the camaro already, hennessy makes a CAI for that blower, magnaflow makes a cat-back, h&r make springs, and MANY MANY others are under developement. get pics up!!! :cheers:

I'm thinking a pair of twins would look nice under the hood. Yeah, the wife says it sounds like well nothing; she can't hear the exhaust at all compared to our other vehicles.