Broke Into My Truck And Took My Pioneer F900bt Navi Dvd Player

STKING

First thing I would do is switch insurance companies. I have not heard of them not covering it because it was "aftermarket". If it was secured into the dash, it is considered a permanent fixture. As long as you have comprehensive insurance (Fire,Theft and Vandalism), it should all be covered. I would further investigate the insurance company and their policies. That's BS to me..... I went through it all before when someone wanted my stereo more than me. Sorry to hear about it.

Ya it sucks. People these days :fume: . With the economy the way it is it seems like its only going to get worse. How much did it cost to fix the door? What kind of Viper alarm do you have and how much did you pay for it? I heard they have one that can tell you whats going on up to a mile away from your truck??

... its sounds like you were surprised that your car got broken into, dont get me wrong it sucks that that happened to you and i feel bad for you but look where you live... in that crap hole CA . i moved 5 years ago and it was the best thing i ever done. i sometimes forget to close my garage up here at night and all my stuff is still there in the morning.... ITS AMAZING!!! try doning that in CA and they will take everything valueble or not. well good luck with getting you truck fixed!!

After my stuff got stolen at the gym I completely re-installed a new system to make sure if they wanted it, they would be there for a few hours trying to get it out. I took my whole dash apart and strapped the HU to 3 different points within the dash with absolutely no room for movement. I have a lose ground now and I don't even want to mess with fixing it. They just ripped my old gear right out of the dash like it wasn't even mounted there.

Hopefully your lead is good and you catch the bastard(s), best of luck