3 Ss's In The Same Parking Lot!

so, bout 3-4 weeks ago i got to fort jackson for recruiting school...... the next day when i woke up to go to my truck i noticed that there was another silver birch ss in the parking lot and it was the first time i experienced it... come to find out, that day, the guy that owned the silver birch 06 was in my class. that day when i went back to the barracks, i noticed a tbss there also... in my head i was like, damn, this many ss's in the same parking lot, wtf? i really didnt want to go appraoch the guys and wanted to play it off like i didnt care, but inside i was itchin to meet these guy.... as the days went by, i noticed that the other two ss's started parking a little closer to my truck. i usually park far away from the focus's, camry's, fords, dodges, and everything else in the parking lot that i consider unworthy of parking next to me. i usually park in the empty spots far away from others or by the beamers, lexus's and other higher end cars which people actually took care of.... one day, bout 2 weeks into school, i went to my truck and notice that both the other sss and tbss were parked next to me (keep in mind i still havent approach these guys). i then became super excited cause of the parking lot love! till this day i stil feel the love and whenever we park our cars in the lot, the ss's still stand side by side! i dont think i'll ever talk to these guys, i dont want this heavenly feeling of parking lot love to disappear! :wub:

mines is still better than theirs, FTW!

Edited by dAt_nEw_gUy (see edit history)

approach them i have meet alot of ppl and turned them on to our site here. if they own a ss they have to be one hell of a person. plus they are in the army so we share that brotherhood allready. give them a shout bro

I would approach them who knows they may be just as anxious to talk to you as you to them. If they are parking out next to you that mean they care about theirs as much as you do yours and they know what they have. starting a simple conversation can be the beginning of a good friendship.

spoke to the guy with the silver birch ss..... he was wondering when "the guy w/o the base model ss" was going to talk to him.... we are going to hang out tonight n kick a few back if doesnt get stuck on the phone all night with his wife! will see how it goes!

that is pretty cool man :thumbs:

back when i was o about 16 my mom had a mitsubishi montero sport, one day we whent to costco to do some shopping, when we came out :noway: , side to side a green one, our silver one, a black one and red one, we were like wow :noway: ,' how often does this happen?', everyone in the parking lot was like 'wow' too.

and when it comes to my truck, i have had a tbss park next to me at the mall ( ighess the guy did not mind the long walk to the mall entrance lol), and at pepboys.

to be honest, if i see an SS, or even a nice lightning or rumble bee, srt10 or daytona, ill probably park right next to him,( without slaming my door), i think their is nothing more greatter than to see two or more muscle trucks parked right next to each other :D:chevy:

Yeah, I always park next to other muscle trucks too... you can almost assume 100% that they pay attention to what they're doing when getting in and out of their vehicles.

No door dings!

It's a mutual understanding and sense of security while inside the building/store/wherever...

great. get some pics

hows the school. they tried to send me but i got out of it lol. i dont think i could be a recruiter. your a better man than me

this IS THE MOST mentally challenging mil school i've ever been to, this is the last 6 week rotation, it will turn into a 7 week cousre starting next rotation. there are 3 prior recruiters in the class and they are all telling us stories on how easy it used to be.... remember before the recession, they started throwing out the whole prior recruiter that returns gets 2k for every head they put in........ i had 2 prior recruits in my company and knew 3 others in my battalion, all those guys and gals said they wouldnt have gone back for 5k a head... i'm just there because i feel that i did my 3 tours already, i want to go home every night, whether if its at 10 at night and i leave at 4 in the morning... i want to be able to see my almost 2yr old daughter (in oct turns 2), my newborn daughter (due in oct), and my wife and kiss them on the forehead EVERY NIGHT and not have to go without seeing them for 15 months at a time.... i served my time, i need a break for a little bit.