3 Ss's In The Same Parking Lot!

the rx7 in the middle is the one that is for sale, the tbss is off to the side on its own right now (far right in first pic, next to the z71 w a bike), i think he doesnt really like being out numbered by the sss's :chevy: there are so many chevy's in this parking lot! i love this school! i still think i got the best one........ HOW MANY CHEVY'S CAN YOU COUNT IN THE FIRST PICTURE?

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Edited by dAt_nEw_gUy (see edit history)

great pics :thumbs:

BTW: i noticed the chrome grill assembly, thats not stock right?

the one on the left is a completely stock 06 ss, i got my chrome grille off ebay $180 + shipping...... looks almost identical to the $600 mesh one that only one company i found makes... cant thing of the name of the company right now cause it was over a year ago since i bought this one...

the one on the left is a completely stock 06 ss, i got my chrome grille off ebay $180 + shipping...... looks almost identical to the $600 mesh one that only one company i found makes... cant thing of the name of the company right now cause it was over a year ago since i bought this one...

i would normally say "why?" because it looks so close to a regular silverado grille assembly, but in this case i think it makes it look cool because its different, def. something i wouldnt have thought of doing, looks awesome :thumbs: , any future mods? :confused::chevy:

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

Yeah, I always park next to other muscle trucks too... you can almost assume 100% that they pay attention to what they're doing when getting in and out of their vehicles.

No door dings!

It's a mutual understanding and sense of security while inside the building/store/wherever...

its a car guy thing

I%20Love%20my%20Truck%20hat%20pin.JPG

lol