Pics Of My 03 Ss Build

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowwww that is amazing, now did u paint this outdoors as well??? if so how did u keep dust and debris from gettin on the fresh paint??? great work again!!

I painted the cab outside and it didnt turn out very good, the jams and back come out pretty good but the top looked like crap. I am waiting on the title to come in the mail so I can get it tagged and licensed. When I get the rebuilt title I can drive it to a friends garage and finish painting it. The bad think I have to wait a couple of weeks to get everything buttoned up so I can finish it.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, it has been a pretty big job but I enjoy doing it and in the end it will finally pay off. Im not sure if I want to two tone the paint or just leave it a solid color, what to you all think. I really like the paint sceme on Jon Kellys truck but I dont want to copy, I would like to come up with something original but not sure if I should go with silver and black or mabe sunbirst orange and black.

Edited by 99ImperSSonator (see edit history)

well first off thats sick man u did a nice job....

as far as the paint goes i think a black and sunburst orange scheme like kelleys wouldnt be too bad but his truck ties in awsome with the rims also! if you not going that route...ide say all freeshly painted black paint would look superrrrrr nice. new paint is always tossed around in my head after im completly done with motor and suspension, im not sure if i want two tone or all black allso!

good luck with it man