Pics Of My 03 Ss Build

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Little update, money has been tight and the build has been on hold for now but I did get a K&N and installed it today.

video-3.jpg

Sorry for so dirty but I will detail everything when I am done painting.

Edited by 99ImperSSonator (see edit history)

I would like to come up with something original but not sure if I should go with silver and black or mabe sunbirst orange and black.

that sounds pretty cool. definitely something original, and thats always a good thing.

i suck with coming up with cool ideas for paint schemes, but ive always been a fan of charcoal gray...that would be something new and different, but idk a good way to work that in without just doing a solid color :dunno:

looking good!!! i like the intake tube, i always thought they looked better painted, a big :thumbs: to the guy who made that hood. i think a orange top and dark gray bottom 2 tone would be sweet. cant wait to see it done!

• 4 months later...

I have actually started driving it some trying to get the bugs worked out of it. I have bought a 3" X-Pipe, and 2 dynomax bullets, and will be doing a dual exhaust to exit in front of the rear tire very soon. I cant seem to be able to get the check engine light to go off so I guess I will take it to Auto Zone and have them to put a scanner on it to see what it is. I am waiting on some warmer weather before I paint it so I cant wait for spring time so I can. Here is a pic of the bullets and X-pipe.

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

• 1 month later...