Me And A Srt8 300 Street Race From A Light!

wasnt a SRT8 but it was a hemi (5.7 not 6.1)

but NICE kill

its my good friends car he just got it on thursday last week, and yes ITS A SRT8 i promise ill post some pics up later with his and my car next to each other... :thumbs:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definetly believe that was an SRT8. They run mid 13's all day, maybe a low 13 here and there. With how you were pulling on him, it would probably be a good couple tenths difference in the quarter mile. Your truck is probably capable of a low 13 pass. Further more, there is no way a regular 300c hemi would hang that close to a mid-low 13 sec SS. Believe me, I know from personal experience. I've ran a few SRT8's with similar results. 1st and 2nd gears are much better than roll racing. If you ran him from 70 -100+, it would be much closer.

I definetly believe that was an SRT8. They run mid 13's all day, maybe a low 13 here and there. With how you were pulling on him, it would probably be a good couple tenths difference in the quarter mile. Your truck is probably capable of a low 13 pass. Further more, there is no way a regular 300c hemi would hang that close to a mid-low 13 sec SS. Believe me, I know from personal experience. I've ran a few SRT8's with similar results. 1st and 2nd gears are much better than roll racing. If you ran him from 70 -100+, it would be much closer.

My buddy has a dead stock 2006 SRT8 that went 12.93 @ 107.75 mph, but that's at Mission Raceways, and our track is near sea level.... he's one of the quickest 300SRT8 times I have heard, most are low 13s....

Cool vid, nice kill!

Right as the light colored (silver?) mini van has it's driver's side mirror lined up with the 300's wipers, look down at the emblem...?

Looks like SRT8 SEATS to me though...??!?!

EDIT- The minivan's grill when it just comes to the 300s washer nozzles on the hood, the EMBLEM says HemiC , it's even readable...?

post-5991-1248155667_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrAzYMoPaRGuY (see edit history)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an SRT8 Chrysler 300 and it HAS the "300C" badge.

Could very well be....?

2005%20Chrysler%20300C%20SRT-8%201024x768_122.jpg

yes it says 300c on the side i think that is the trim , but the back badge says srt8 the seats say srt8 and the 22" rims say srt on the and it has the brimbo brakes.... i wouldnt lie about this guys i promise.

yes it says 300c on the side i think that is the trim , but the back badge says srt8 the seats say srt8 and the 22" rims say srt on the and it has the brimbo brakes.... i wouldnt lie about this guys i promise.

There IS an "SRT8 design" also with SRT seats, but the guys over at LX.com also think it's an SRT8.

Pretty impressive kill if you ask me.

A 5.7 Hemi car would have had to have some mods for sure to be able to even get into the 13s... let alone a mid 13.

What did your buddy say after the run? lol

There IS an "SRT8 design" also with SRT seats, but the guys over at LX.com also think it's an SRT8.

Pretty impressive kill if you ask me.

A 5.7 Hemi car would have had to have some mods for sure to be able to even get into the 13s... let alone a mid 13.

What did your buddy say after the run? lol

he said " well that settles it your truck is faster" and me being the nice guy i em i told him "well you got to think you car is stock too" i didnt want to rub it in ...lol

"well you got to think you car is stock too"

Until he gets his hands on one of these...I saw one on a Challenger at a local car show and the fit/finish was amazing. Almost couldnt tell it was a supercharger for a minute...This would get him up the 500+hp range easy...

http://www.techcointl.com/TECHCO-3.0L-Reve...arger-a/136.htm